Kitchen Design Sales Executive
Location: Andrew Ryan Showroom, Gorey
We are looking for a proactive and energetic individual with a passion for design to further develop our sales. The successful candidate will be target driven with a backround in design. This is an exciting role for the right individual with excellent career and development opportunities. We offer a full induction programme with qualified leads and full back up from our marketing and production management teams.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of achieving sales targets in a similar environment
- Have a great a flair for design, eye for detail, and a desire to create exceptional work.
- Ability to deal with our clients in a professional friendly manner with absolute confidentiality in all your dealings.
- Have some previous experience with either AutoCAD, Cabinet Vision or other CAD software
- Strong organisational skills, with the capability of handling multiple sales in a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Passionate about delivering customer experience above and beyond customer expectation
- Strong administrative and excellent PC skills
- Third level qualification – Furniture Design & Manufacture Graduate, Furniture & Wood Technology Graduate,
- Industrial Design Graduate would be advantageous
- A flexible attitude towards work and the availability to work weekends
- Full Clean Drivers licence essential with willingness to travel all over Ireland
- Meet and exceed KPI`s focusing on leads generated by our lead generation specialist
- Develop relationships with clients to understand their requirements and to design solutions accordingly
- Collaborate with the ARF team to identify, qualify and develop new sales opportunities in Ireland
- Develop an in-depth collaborative working relationship with the project management team
- Comply with all internal policies and guidelines as well as all external regulatory and legal requirements (eg Data Protection)
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all occasions
- Participate actively and positively in Team meetings
How To Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for this position, send your CV and any
other supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.